Ordering Office Supplies
The University has partnered with Office Depot and Summus Industries/Staples to allow departments to order office supplies at significantly discounted prices. It is highly recommended that departments purchase supplies through these two programs; however, employees may purchase supplies from other vendors if they offer a lower price.
Ordering from Office Depot
- New users should contact the Purchasing Office to obtain a user name and password.
- Log in to the Office Depot business website. Do not use OfficeDepot.com to order.
- For more information regarding the Office Depot Program, refer to the Program Guidelines.
Ordering from Summus/Staples
- Obtain the contact information for the University’s Summus/Staples contact from the Purchasing Office.
- Ask the Summus/Staples contact to establish a user account, which is needed to make online purchases.
- Log in to the Summus/Staples website to make purchases.
In order to take advantage of these two programs, departments must use their University-issued Procurement Card to make purchases. Additional information is available in the Frequently Asked Questions page.
For more information, see the Resources section or contact the Purchasing Office at 956-882-8219.