UTB TRAINING POST
The Training Post is an Internet-Based Training (IBT) Program that provides UTB employees with online access to general compliance-training modules. All employees are required to review and complete tests on applicable modules.
Training Post is available by clicking here to log-in. Employees must first be scheduled by the Office of Human Resources in order to take any of the training modules. If you have received an email from Laura Espinoza, you have already been scheduled for training.
To log-in, your username consists of "scorpion\" (without the quotes) and the initials of your first and last name followed by your seven digit employee id. Example: The username for John Doe with employee id 1234 would be scorpion\JD0001234. Your password is the same used for the UTB Single Sign-On (WebMail password).
If you do not have a Single Sign-On username, please call the Help Desk at 882-4357 for assistance.
Mandated Training Modules
- Compliance and Discrimination, Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Conflicts of Interest, Conflicts of Commitment and Outside Activities
- Contracts and Agreements, Purchasing and Travel
- Drug Free, Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Records Retention and Intellectual Property
- State Property and Information Security