One West University Boulevard, Brownsville, Texas 78520 | 956-882-8200

Change of Personnel Action Form

The Change of Personnel Action Form (CPAF) applies to current employees only. Department Managers must submit the form when there is a change in a current employee’s:

  • salary,
  • job title,
  • appointment time or FTE,
  • period of appointment, or
  • funding source.

The Department Manager must approve the CPAF. After that approval, current procedure requires additional approval signatures on certain CPAFs:

  • CPAFs for Full-time Employees
    Require the signatures of the Dean, Vice President, Provost, and President
  • CPAFs for SEI Student Workers & Part-time Workers
    Only require the Department Manager’s signature

After these additional approvals, CPAFs will be submitted to the Budget Office.

After confirming funding, the Budget Office will forward the CPAF to the Office of Human Resources.

To add a new employee to the payroll, department managers must use the Recommendation to Hire Form.

For more information, see the Resources section or contact the Office of Human Resources at 956-882-8205.

For comments and questions, please contact the Webmaster.