One West University Boulevard, Brownsville, Texas 78520 | 956-882-8200

International Travel

International travel refers to travel to any country outside of the United States, Mexico, Canada, and U.S. possessions. Employees planning international travel are required to:

  • submit a PeopleSoft Travel Authorization with appropriate approvals and
  • Register with International SOS

The Travel Authorization form is used to obtain approval from the employee’s department manager, appropriate dean (if employee requesting travel is a faculty member), appropriate vice president, and provost. The form must be submitted to the Purchasing Office at least 30 days prior to departure.

For more information regarding international travel procedures, see the resources section or contact the Purchasing Office at 956-882-6553.

For comments and questions, please contact the Webmaster.