Bb Collaborate provides the ultimate in flexibility, enabling each individual user to experience the live eLearning and web collaboration environment in the best way possible.
To access Bb Collaborate Sessions:
- Login to MyUTB Blackboard using your username and password.
- Access your course and click on the Web Conferencing (Bb Collaborate) link from the course menu.
- All the Blackboard Collaborate Sessions will be listed in this screen.
- Click on "Join Room" from the main Collaborate session.
- Open the meeting.collab file to launch the Collaborate session.
- If you don't have the Blackboard Collaborate launcher installed on your computer, you will need to install the program prior to opening the meeting.collab file.
- Once Collaborate is ready, run the audio setup wizard to configure your audio settings.
Inside of Bb Collaborate:
- For asking questions, you can either enable your microphone (if any) or rise your hand.
- Please click on the microphone icon or Crtl + F2.
- Click again on the same icon when you finish speaking.
- Write a question on the Chat section.
Note: For recorded sessions, you are allowed just to review the sessions recorded.