What is a degree audit?
A degree audit (also known as a program evaluation) is a computer generated analysis that enables you and your academic advising specialist to assess your academic progress and unfulfilled baccalaureate requirements.
The advantages of a degree audit are:
- Provides up-to-date information on your academic progress
- Provides information on credits completed and grades earned, graduation requirements, cumulative and major GPA, completed requirements, and exceptions granted by academic departments (course substitutions)
- Tracks your progress toward completion of multiple academic programs
- Updates your academic record automatically following a change in program (major)
- Updates your permanent record automatically when degree requirements have been met
Sample Degree Audit