The mission of the UTB School of Business is to prepare students in the bicultural Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas for their careers by offering bachelor's, and master's degree business programs. As part of a community university focused on student learning, the School of Business:
- The School of Business is the only business school in Cameron County, serving a population of 375,000.
- Bilingual faculty and students.
- Geographic proximity to Mexico and Caribbean.
- Ten-minute drive from Brownsville Airport.
- Adjacent to South Padre Island, a major tourist attraction.